Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Take it Off!

Let's be real, at night the last thing you want to be doing is taking off your makeup. It's happened to me, not going to lie. Where I'm so tired and I just want to get to bed and fall asleep. It's the worst thing ever and have regretted it the next day, but what can I say. As a mom, I"m tired and my eyes are so ready for bed, taking off my makeup is the not on my mind.

Well I wanted to share with you my current favorites to remove makeup. I use these three items  on rotation and it's a mixture of wipes, oils and cleansing waters. 





1. Triple Action Cleansing Water Sephora.com
2. Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes, Sephora.com 
3.Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil, Caudalie 

My obsession right now are the makeup wipes. They are so refreshing and I actually double cleanse. First I wipe off my makeup by using the wipes and then I use Sephora Collection Cleansing Gel (not pictured here). It's the best thing ever and leaves my skin feeling so nice and clean.

Let me know what your must-haves are to remove your makeup.

Till next time..........................Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...