Monday, November 15, 2010

My favorite perfumes

I wanted to share with you, my fave fragrances. These are my all time favorites which I currently have or have had in the past. After I finish getting ready, I spray a couple spritz and I'm ready to go. Its one thing to wear it daily but girls, please don't over do it.

Well with that said....here are my top fave:

Chanel
Prada

Michael Kors

Juicy Couture



They are in no particular order but definitely Chanel is my all time favorite!!

Which ones are your favorite??? Share with us.

Till next time bloggies.....xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try Chanel since I've heard nothing but great reviews about it. My current favorite is Daisy by Marc Jacobs, so soft and fresh.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...