Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday OOTD featuring Shein.com!

Today, I share with you guys this amazing dress from Shein. It's so beautiful in person, pictures don't do it justice. It button downs from the back, long sleeves with a romantic lace material.  This reminds me so much of Coachella-ish fashion, minus the heels, of course. I had to dress it up because I wanted to take more elegant pictures with my glam makeup.  

The weather and natural lighting gods were definitely on my side. 



Thank you everyone for the support and don't forget to check out my Instagram for more OOTDs. 


Dress: Shein.com  in Size Medium
Heels: Forever21

Hope everyone is having a gorgeous Saturday! 

Until next time........ Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...