Monday, December 20, 2010

Out for Delivery

I love when you can track your order online and the message reads "out for delivery". It makes you so impatient and think can't the mail guy make that first stop be your house??!! Wishful thinking, right?

Well on with the show, I recently purchased some great items online from Sephora.com and took some pictures of my order so I guess it becomes a mini-haul....hope you like them.


I love opening packages...specially from this store.


My entire order


SEPHORA COLLECTION-Eyeshadow-Baked Moonshadow Trio/Meteor Shower


Bobbi Brown/Crystal Lip Gloss Mini
SEPHORA COLLECTION/Color Wand For Lips


SEPHORA by OPI-Only Gold For Me Top Coat
SEPHORA by OPI-Metro Chic



I tried some of the items this weekend but I'm sure I'll be using them more often during the holidays coming up. What stores have you shopped at lately?? Any good items that you've scored??

Till next time bloggies..................xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...