Thursday, November 29, 2018

Bye, Bye Pimples!

I hate breaking out and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. So I was excited when Hero Cosmetics and Palm sent me these mighty patches to try out. 


They are a transparent hydrocolloid sticker big enough to cover your nose, back or chin. You apply directly to the affected area and leave for up to 6 hours max. The strip will start turning white, that means it's working. It will extract the impurities and works best on whiteheads. It's a little gross when seeing the results but it's mighty powerful and super satisfying. My husband and I tried them and we were definitely impressed! 

USAGE:

  • Step 1: Identify the pimples. It’s important to note that the pimples will need to have fluid or pus for it to work.
  • Step 2: Cleanse. Go through your cleansing routine - cleanser, toner, etc.
  • Step 3: Apply Mighty Patch Surface. Give it at least 6 hours to work its magic.
  • Step 4: Remove. Once the patch has turned opaque, you know it worked. Take it off and discard the patch.


BENEFITS:
  • Mighty Patch Surface uses the highest grade hydrocolloid, a superabsorbent material, to draw out pus and other impurities from your pimple. This reduces the blemish, speeds up the healing process all while protecting your skin.
  • Flexible and thin so it covers all the curves of your face and body.
  • Buildable - put two or three together to find the right coverage - or cut them to get the perfect size for YOU.
  • Hydrocolloid (the primary ingredient) is great for small cuts like paper cuts, razor cuts, and blisters.
  • Great for daytime usage.
  • Tapered edges and a clear matte finish to suit all skin types.
  • Plastic backing is perforated for easy peel-off with great stickiness.

Thank you @joinpalm and @herocosmetics for these patches!!

Until next time...........Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...