Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Birchbox: Holiday Edition

Hi Guys!!! 

So who's excited for Christmas to arrive? I am..... I can't wait to eat good food, be merry and open presents but before that I wanted to share with you what I received in this month's birch box.

Take a look... 



The usual description card, but this time it came in form of a Christmas card. 

 Top Right: Harvey Prince - Ageless perfume, Recharge EBoost - Orange Natural Energy Booster
Bottom Right (black package): ShowStopper  - Designer Fashion Double Sided Tape


 From Left to Right: Benefit Cosmetics- POREfessional, Jouer - Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink, Orofluido - Beauty Elixir Hair Treatment




 I wasn't so thrilled this time around, I was expecting some good products for being the holiday edition. I'm considering canceling my subscription, sad to say, but I'm going to give it another month, and if I'm not happy with the outcome, I will be ending my relationship with Birchbox. :-(

Happy Holidays!!

Till next time...................xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...