Thursday, February 16, 2012

February's Birchbox

This month, I was excited to see what they would send me but when it arrived and I opened my little brown box and was disappointed.  Didn't really like what I saw.  I might cancel it but I feel bad, it's a love and hate relationship with Birchbox. 

You want to see what I received, here it is below... 






BLK DNM Perfume 11- I actually tried it on and it smells okay, not a big fan of it. 
Exude Lip Creme
Eye Rock Designer Liner
LA Fresh Nail Polish Remover pads
Nail File - the pink heart shaped item you see above
Birchbox Digital Download - six free tunes from Green River Ordinance

till next time...........xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...