Last night's red carpet of "Savages" premiere was nothing but casual. Blake Lively turned heads from beginning to end. This girl always seems to look amazing even on a bad-hair day.
She worked the red carpet wearing Zuhair Murad Spring 2012 Couture. Looking flawless as always.
Great job Blake!!
Till next time........................................xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!!!!
Hi Guys! How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...
-
Hi guys! Happy Monday. Hope you all had a safe and healthy weekend. Today marks another day in quarantine and our new normal routine b...
-
W hile driving to Vegas, we discovered this art installation and didn't know about it so of course I had to google it. It's a two y...
-
I hate breaking out and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. So I was excited when Hero Cosmetics and Palm sent me th...


No comments:
Post a Comment