Thursday, July 12, 2012

July's Birchbox

This month Birchbox partnered up with Glamour Magazine and selected goodies related to our senses. There selections are said to create a multi-sensory experience.

In my opinion, this has been the best box I've received so far.  Loved all the products except one but still rating this month's box with five golden stars.


Here is what I received:

  • Color Club Nail Polish in the color Blue-Ming. It's a green-turquoise polish, perfect for summer in my opinion.
  • Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
  • Harvey Prince Eau Flirt - fresh citrus, jasmine, base of lavender and pumpkin scent. AAHH-MMAZiING! 
  • Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum with SPF 30
  • Tea Forte Minteas - disliked 
  • Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds - I loved them... exactly what I needed! 

Are you a Birchbox member? What did you get in your box?

Till next time...................................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...