Via Vogue.com
Enjoy!
Friday, August 10, 2012
The September Issue
This year gracing the cover of the September Issue of Vogue is none other then Lady Gaga. This is a highly anticipated Issue in which the magazine goes out of its way to make it the biggest issue ever!
Lady Gaga wearing a gorgeous Fuchsia dress by Marc Jacobs and looking flawless as always. It's her second time grazing the cover of our fashion's holy bible. Can't wait to read the full interview when the magazine hits newsstands in late August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!!!!
Hi Guys! How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...
-
Hi guys! Happy Monday. Hope you all had a safe and healthy weekend. Today marks another day in quarantine and our new normal routine b...
-
W hile driving to Vegas, we discovered this art installation and didn't know about it so of course I had to google it. It's a two y...
-
I hate breaking out and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. So I was excited when Hero Cosmetics and Palm sent me th...

Majorly looking forward to it as well! xA
ReplyDelete