Monday, October 15, 2012

Fun in the Sun

This weekend was well spent especially on Saturday. Our good friends invited us to a Duffy boat cruise along the Newport Beach Piers. The weather was amazing and the company was even more amazing. 

We rode along the piers for an hour and half admiring all the gorgeous houses and snacking on some cheese, crackers and wine. 

It was truly a great evening with tons of pictures to share with you guys... 



















If you follow me on instagram, you might of already seen about it.

Follow me: GuadalupeO

How was your weekend? Do you agree that weekends go by pretty fast??

Till next time.............................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...