Thursday, August 4, 2016

Lashes!

I wanted to share with you my top favorite lashes. My top buys because I love how thin the bands are, they are affordable and overall comfortable for my eye. 




Ardell Demi Wispies - My all time favorite and I think some of you agree with me that overall these are the best. 

Sephora Collection - Plush Lashes, these are their more luxurious lashes that are $17. They are delicate and full, which I love. You do have to be careful though when taking them off because like I said they are very delicate. 

KoKo Lashes - I am new to this lash company by so far so good. I get them at a local shop in Orange County and sometimes they are always sold out of my favorite, Marilyn, but when they are in stock, I definitely take advantage. 

Red Cherry Lashes - affordable, easy to work with, thin band and a really good selection of different type. 

So many lash companies out there but for me, these are what work best. I'm not sure about spending more than $20 on lashes, but someday I will give it a try. 

Which ones are you fave? 

Till next time.........................Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...