Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Just a little extra touch................

What to do to a simple basic outfit, well let me tell you. You can add some extra fluff to your outfit and voila. You have stepped your game up to a real FASHIONISTA!!! 

I love the basic tee and jeans look, but my friends, they don't call me a fashionista for nothing. Sometimes a little fluff can take your outfit to a whole new level. I'm inspired by some of these outfits. I have a fur coat at home that I've been wanting to wear for the past couple weeks, and now that I've been inspired, watch out for an #OOTD, soon! 







My fave outfit by far!! 

Till next time...................Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...