Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Brunch on a Sunday!

Of course, Sundays are always meant for a couple mimosas. My girlfriends and I were able to arrange a last minute brunch trip to a local restaurant. We are all busy with our own individual schedules and getting together to catch up is always fun and enjoyable. 

For me,it is important to get some "me" time. I'm always with my kids and I love that I get to enjoy my family but sometimes, getting together with my girlfriends, isn't bad at all and of course it's a picture overload. 

For breakfast I had bottomless mimosas and some french toast. These french toast were amazing. They were topped with fresh berries and powdered sugar!!!   

Restaurant: El Amerikano 



My brunch Outfit was pretty casual but still cute. I paired this off the shoulder top with some boyfriend jeans. 

Top: Forever21
Jeans: Vigoss Jeans (Nordstrom)
Sandals: G Stage 




Until next time......... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...