Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January's BirchBox

Hello!! 


I know I"m a little late, but it's better late then never, correct?! As usually every month I get my box and it's open with excitement. As soon as I opened it I gobbled the Larabar (lol)  that they included, so as you might noticed, it's not pictured below.  But believe me when I tell you, it was delish! 




VMV  Hypoallergenic - Face, Hand & Body Lotion     A birchbox Magnet



Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner "Peacock" 



From Left to Right: Origins Frothy Face Wash; Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sample



If you follow me on Instagram you might already have seen this picture, sorry. But if you don't follow me you should... guadalupeo.


as always... 


Till next time........................................xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...