Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lipstick Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Hey Guys! 

So I wanted to post a lipstick review, my very first review... so let's get started. 

Last week I purchased two Revlon Lip Butter lipsticks.  I've been hearing great reviews online so I couldn't wait to get my own and try them on. The two that I purchased were Lollipop and Red Velvet.  

I give these lipsticks a 10! Everything from the packaging and the formula is so awesome.  They glide on your lips & the colors are gorgeous and shiny.  

RED VELVET



LOLLIPOP




TOP: LOLLIPOP
BOTTOM: RED VELVET

Have you tried them?  Any good products you recommend for me to try? Let me know... 

Till next time...............xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...