Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bargain Finds

So lately I've been a religious bargain shopper. I don't know what it is, but I get such an adrenaline rush when I find great deals, who doesn't right? 

I found some really cute shoes at my local thrift store. They were brand new with tags and everything still on them, and you aren't going to believe for how much I bought them for???? (drum roll please)............... The price was $2.50!! This was such a great find.



Do you like?? Let me know what you think... 

Till next time...........................xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! How did I miss this post? What thrift store do you go to? Looooove them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ice Cream, You Scream....

This weekend we visited the  Museum of Ice Cream in LA. We were able to get tickets about a week ago when they went on sale. This is a rea...