Thursday, November 29, 2012

Neiman Marcus & Target Holiday Collaboration

I'm sure you've heard but just wanted to remind all of you that this weekend the Neiman Marcus and Target Holiday Collection comes out, December 1st to be exact. 


It's a 50-piece limited edition holiday collection in which 24 legendary designers were selected to work on this project. This year you will be able to pick up great stocking stuffers that are definitely worth the splurge. 
Are you planning on picking up some goodies? I already have in mind what I'm getting.... so excited!! 

Till next time..........................Xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...