Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Staying protected, always!



Recently I discovered a new skincare brand, Drunk Elephant. I've never heard about this brand and decided to give it a try. I was in need of a new Moisturizer with SPF especially because in CA we've been hit with a heatwave, we've had high 90s and way up into the 100s.

 I incorporated this item in my morning routine and have been loving it so far. It's a moisturizer with SPF 30 perfect for when you're out in the sun and want to get that sun protection. It has anti-aging benefits which is a plus. It left my skin feeling radiant and healthy without even trying to much.



Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | allure.com:

Another item I will rave about is their Bars, the JuJu Bar and the Pekee Bar. I actually tried the JuJu Bar on my body and I'm loving how smooth my body felt after use. Although the bar is meant for face, I was too hesitant to try it on the face. This bar is an exfoliator bar that is going to deeply cleanse the face but for me it was to harsh on my face. It's fragrance free, which is a plus. 



juju bar:


The PeKee Bar was so smooth and moisturizing on my face. It cleansed it without leaving my face to drying. Again, fragrance free which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this product!
With blueberry extract, Marula oils, and PH levels that are significantly lower than traditional bar soap, the Pekee cleansing bar gets rid of impurities without leaving skin dry.:

So if you are looking for new products to try out or just want to see what the fuzz is about, go check it out. They have other skincare items that you might like as well.

Until next time...............................Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...