Thursday, July 7, 2016

Colour Pop Haul

About a couple weeks ago I bought a few items from ColourPop. It's an online cosmetic store where they carry products for the face,eyes and lips. I was surprised for how pigmented the eye shadows are. I'm definitely loving the lip stains. And side note, for those of you who don't want to spend so much money on those Kylie Lip Kits, Colour Pop has some dupes for some of her shades.


Eyeshadow (left to right) "Hammered", Blush "Get Leid", Eyeshadow "Liberty"
Ultra Matte Lip Stains (Top to Bottom): Clueless, First Class, Beeper

They are super affordable as well. The matte lip stains were $6 USD, Eye shadows $5 USD, and the blush was $8 USD.

Definitely a steal for good quality cosmetics.

Until next time................................Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...