Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Ellie's Baptism and Birthday Fiesta Celebration

This past weekend we celebrated my daughter's third birthday! She turned three and we also baptized her. My sister was the godmother and it was a really great celebration. 

Since we wanted to combine her birthday with her baptism we decided to have a "fiesta" themed. It was actually a great turned out, she loved everything about it and everyone seemed like they enjoyed their time with us!  

I wanted to share some pictures with you guys. I wasn't able to capture as many because I was busy but hopefully you enjoy the ones I took. 

This was at the church, she was a little shy and didn't want to take a picture. 







Hope you enjoyed the pixs!!! 

Until next time............ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...