Friday, March 6, 2020

Health & WellBeing Event hosted by Lakanto

Hi guys!! Happy Friday. 

I wanted to share with you my experience of attending an event hosted by Lakanto. They are a health food brand that focuses on products that are good for your body. They hosted a Health & Wellbeing event on Thursday, and let me tell you, they outdid themselves. 





First, the venue was amazing. It was in the heart of Anaheim at the Colony House and that place is breathtaking. Lakanto knew how to pick a venue for sure. 

So this event had yoga and meditation classes, crystal discovery experience, a henna artist, an amazing dinner and really good desserts from local bakers. It was an amazing night, to say the least. 


I was able to experience my very first crystal reading and henna art. I shared a lot on my IG stories, so if you aren't following me, what are you waiting for. You can find me here

Hopefully you guys like the pictures I took, and thank you Lakanto for the goodie bag. It was definitely worth it. 



Until next time.................. Xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...