Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Currently....

I love wearing a classic red lip, glam lashes and a nice thick black wing liner to compliment the lashes. This is my go-to look for when I'm feeling a little lazy or just in the mood of a red lip. 

Details: 
Moisturizer: Sunday Riley Tidal
Face Primer: Benefit Porefessional 
Foundation: Smashbox Studio Skin 
Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer 
Contour; Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit 
Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-H Blush in Flush  
Hightligh: The Estee Edit Flash Illuminator Fluid Powder in Heat 
Lips: Sephora Lip Stain in "Always Red" 
Lashes: Ardel Glamour Wispies 
Eyeliner: Kat Von D "Trooper" 


This is not even a glam look, can't believe it takes these much products to look beautiful! :-) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for other fashion and beauty related posts as @fellowfashionista. 

Until next time............ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...