Monday, October 14, 2019

Part 1: Shein 11 Years, Happy Birthday!!!

Hi guys!!!! 

I hope you guys had a great weekend. My weekend consisted of being sick in bed and watching all the reality TV, which I'm all caught upon. 

I wanted to share with you guys these outfits I put together in collaboration with Shein and celebrating their 11 year anniversary. Let's all go wish them a Happy Birthday and make sure you check them out here for amazing birthday deals: SHEIN 11th Anniversary 

SHEIN Foldover Front Off Shoulder Layered Pleated Dress



SHEIN Plunging Neck Tiered Layered Hem Glitter Dress




So let me know what outfit is your fave! 

If you like any of these items, make sure to use Discount Code 11SH182 at check out! 

Until next time.................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...