Thursday, November 7, 2019

New Skincare product and Review

Hi guys! Happy Thursday. 

We are one day closer to the weekend.... but first, let me tell you about this new discovery I recently was introduced to. 


I was sent this complimentary product to test out and provide my honest review, it's this One Love Organics Love + Charcoal Masque.  You guys know me and I love trying out skincare products and especially masks because it's my downtime to enjoy myself and do a quick 5-minute self-care regime. 

Well, my first impression was definitely the scent, this mask smelled so good. I don't know what it reminded me of but it smelled really good. The formula wasn't thick enough and was super easy to apply. I always recommend you guys applying any type of mask with a brush. It's so much easier and less mess, trust me. I applied a thick layer and left on for 20 minutes as instructed. 


After I removed with warm water which the removal process was super easy, it washed right off. I inspected my skin in the mirror and my skin looked brighter, and skin felt tight but not too tight, it brought back elasticity back to my skin. 

Overall, I give it an 8.5 out of a 10. I did love the scent and I felt it cleaned my skin. 

Let me know if you guys have tried this product before, would love to know. 

Until next time............. Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...