Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Extra, Extra!

Hi guys! Two posts in one day, what?


I'm here to stay and wanted to share this really comfortable, chic set from Shein. It's this bold newspaper print that can be perfect for this weather. I wore it this weekend, and it's super comfortable, I didn't want to take it off. 

I don't own anything else like this and I'm glad I found it on Shein. 

Outfit Deets: 

Newspaper Print Sweater With Sweater Pants

ID 872517



Make sure you check this and other items they carry and if you want, use discount code Q4fashionista for 15% off! 


Until next time............................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...