Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Prints and Textures I've been currently obsessed with ft. Shein

Hi guys !!! 

Sorry, I've been a little MIA on my blog, this holiday season has me super busy but I wanted to share with you a quick little blog post of what I've been obsessed with lately. I know Winter is here and it's all about cozy sweaters and kits but also it's about bold prints. I love it when I can wear a statement print and go out the door. 

Take a look at how I styled this Leopard print top and this really cute fuzzy sweater both in bold textures and prints. 





SHEIN Premium Notch Collar Open Front Teddy Coat



You can find both items on Shein.com, make sure you use code Q4fashionista at checkout for 15% off!!! 

Thank you guys for the continued support, and wishing you a Happy Holidays! 

Until next time................................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...