Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The New Normal



Hi Guys! 

I know I've been MIA for a while but hopefully, you guys are staying safe during what's going on in the World. These times are tough and I just hope everything goes back to normal soon. 

For me, it's a new normal. I'm currently working from home with three kids whose school closed. I'm trying to stay active, keep the kids safe and trying to balance life overall. I know several of your parents are dealing with the exact same thing as me and I know you guys can relate as to what I"m talking about. 

All we can do is stay positive and live day by day. I'm still going to be bringing you outfit posts and possibly sharing more mom stories with you guys. I thank you for all the support you guys have given me and appreciate all the positive feedback. 

 

(Photographed Outside my house) 
ID: 905436
Use code T1fashionista for 15% off. 

I'm wishing you all an amazing day and to continue to STAY HOME! 

Until next time.......... Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...