Friday, January 21, 2011

Are you NAKED yet?

For those of you praying to the beauty gods about this, well you're in good luck. They have heard your prayers and brought this hot item back to beauty stores near you. I'm talking about the Urban Decay NAKED Palette.

The one I purchased was a really great buy because it came with the eye primer potion and it included the 24/7 Glide on Pencil.




Well now, Urban Decay has substituted the pencil with a make-up brush. Of course, the price went up a couple bucks but it's definitely worth it.



This is definitely a great item to add to your collection. You won't regret it!

Well with that said, enjoy your weekend everyone!

Till next time..............xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...