Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Edition

I recently both a couple items from O.P.I online and was so glad with the outcome of the product. I know this brand is a little pricey for nail polishes but it's so worth the money. The quality of the product is great and it lasts longer on your nails then some non-name brand.

When I came across this new collaboration with Kary Perry and O.P.I I was dying. Who ever came up with this concept is a genius. The fact that Kary Perry is such a creative artist makes me want this line even more because I know her ideas were well heard when she collaborated with the brand.





What is your favorite color?? Would you buy this line???

Till next time bloggies..........xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...