Monday, January 24, 2011

Baghaus.com Review

So, I recently did some online shopping on Baghaus.com, it was my first time buying something through them. I was a little bit hesitant but still went ahead with the purchase. I bought this gorgeous Steve Madden purse, Bkatia, in the color stone.




All I want to say is that the delivery service was AWESOME! I was so surprised as to how quickly it arrived. I placed my order on Thursday afternoon and it arrived the very next day. With this kind of service of course I'll keep on purchasing through this online store.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Till next time............xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...