Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beauty Wishlist

When it comes to makeup, I'm no expert but I do try to search around for the buzz worthy products everyone is talking about. Usually, I read beauty blogs and also go on YouTube to view the beauty videos people are doing......this is so helpful! Since I"m so indecisive with make-up because I'm scared to try new products, it helps me decided what to buy and what to stay away from.


Here are some items that I've been wanting to buy but have not yet purchased.

Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face- FAVE Item!! This is a pressed powder used for illuminating your face. It comes in 3 different shades.


M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish- A soft face powder that adds a tint of highligth to your face. Comes in different shades and duo combinations.


Too Faced Lash Injection- Mascara that adds extreme volume, curl and length.



I can keep going but this list may go on and on, which I'll save for another post. So tell me what do you think of these products? Have you tried them before? Do you recommend any? Share your thoughts & reviews!

Till next time.............xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...