Thursday, February 3, 2011

Comfortable vs. Fashionable

I love love love shoes specially heels but seriously, some of the heels out there are too high for me to wear. How can some girls walk in 5-6 inch heels?? Not saying anything bad, I give those girls props of course. It's just a matter of what you prefer and what you feel comfortable in. Sometimes I do prefer flats because of the fact that I am a mom and chasing after kids in 5 inch heels will end up in disaster.

Well I just came across these Christian Louboutin “Change of the Guard” sandals and they are to die for!!! They come in Black, Hot Pink and a Blue Green Color. I would love to have them but realistically they might not be worn at all....well maybe for special occasions :-)



Of course Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj have no problem walking in them.



What do you think, would you buy these shoes???

Till next time.................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...