Thursday, February 24, 2011

Personal Note

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share something with all of you. It's a little personal but it is something I am very proud to share with you guys. Over the weekend my husband and I got matching tattoos. It was such a special moment.....I know I might sound so cheesy but it seriously was.

We have thought about this for sometime and we finally went and had them done. This tattoo resembles many years of marriage and it means something special in our hearts. It was a really quick process but I was so nervous. I already know how it felt to get a tattoo but for some reason I was anxious and nervous. The good thing was that it was over within 15 mins.

I'm so happy we got them done together and the outcome was wonderful!!

He had it done above his chest:



Mine was placee on my right ankle:



What do you guys think???

till next time.............xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...