Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Favorites Tag

I was watching YouTube Guru: Macbarbie07, she was doing a TAG on Fall Loves, since I don't do any videos on YT, I wanted to do this tag on my blog.  Hope you like it.... Let's get started! 


Beauty & Fashion:
1) Top 5 fall makeup items? My Urban Decay Naked Palette, Aveeno Lip Balm, NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Blush in the color Pink Cheek Glow, MAC Lip Conditioner in the color Petting Pink and finally, my NARS Laguna Bronzer 
2) Favorite Fall hair product? currently I don't have one....
3) Favorite Fall Nail Polish? Essie Nail Polish in Ladylike
4) Favorite Fall scent? Marc Jacobs - Daisy
5) Most worn clothing item & accessory? My Bow Ring, in love with it.

Random Fall Questions!:
1) Who's your Fall Style icon? Blogger, SincerelyJules.  She has such great taste.
2) Going to a corn maze, what do you wear? Jeans, Rider Boots, and an over sized sweater
3) Favorite Halloween movie? Texas Chainsaw Massacre
4) Favorite Halloween candy? any type of chocolate... :-)
5) What are you being for Halloween?! Not sure.... 



I want to see what your answers are...... 


Till next time..........................xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...