Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Getaway

I love family trips! We decided to getaway for a couple days, so we drove down to San Diego/Carlsbad area and spent quality time with the hubby and kids.  It was a much needed quick vacation and the weather was perfect. Although, traffic sucked and took us a little while to get there, it didn't matter. 

We took the kids to Legoland and the Sealife Aquarium, they had to much fun!


 Of course we did a little bit of sightseeing and of course some shopping.



This is what brings me happiness, my kids enjoying the time with us!




Overall this weekend was great, went by fast, but it was well worth it!

Till next time....................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...