Monday, September 26, 2011

September's Birchbox

So as you know I'm a subscriber to the Birchbox services.  I love that every month I can expect a little present in the mail.  This month was no exception, the only problem was that I received by box a little later then expected.  Being the inpatient person that I am, this really bothered me, but overall I was happy with the results.  

This month happened to be their one year anniversary, since the company launched.  It was a little exciting to see what they were going to do to celebrate.....couldn't wait to see. 




Colorscience Pro
sunforgettalbe  mineral powder SPF30 in Tan

 Jouer - Lip Enhancer


Truth Art Beauty- Face Nourish

Incoco- Nail Polish Applique

Overall, this month's box was okay.  I can't wait to try these products! Are you subscribed to this service? Did you like what you received? 

till next time.......................xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...