Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May's Birchbox

Hi!!

Here is what I received in this month's Birchbox.  This month was a little more special since they collaborated with the TV show GossipGirl.

Let's take a look inside...




From Bottom Left to Right (across)
  1. Arquiste- fresh blend of sweet blossoms
  2. Fusion Beauty- Lip Fusion Balm
  3. Caudalie-Hand and Nail Cream
  4. Ojon- damage reverse restorative conditioner
  5. Notecard - fun and modern stationery
I'm really excited to try some of this products.  Ever since I subscribed to Birchbox's service my knowledge of beauty and face products have increased in a good way. I recommend trying it out... it won't disappoint. 

till next time.................xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...