Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ready, Set, Play...

So whether I'm going out my girlfriends for drinks, date night with the hubby, or dinner with my family, I always like to hook up my iPhone to my speakers and crank up the volume.  My favorite part is getting a dolled up with music playing in the background. This is where I get the inspiration to play pretend and get inspired to create my look of the day.....

I wanted to share my play list, it's a mix of Latin, dance, pop, and a little hip hop to get my into the mood....




















What are you favorite songs to get ready to??

Till next time..............

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...