Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Met Costume Institute Gala 2012

As you all know the Met Gala 2012 was yesterday, and for those that know this is the biggest fashion extravaganza ever, known as the "Oscars of the East Coast".   This happens every year and everyone from celebrities, fashion experts, actors and actress attend the red carpet event. 


This year it was about plunging necklines, feather trims and much more. Below are some of my favorite best dressed celebrities in my opinion.... 

 Leighton Meester in Marchesa

 Rihanna in Tom Ford

 BeyoncĂ© Knowles in a lace Givenchy 


Carey Mulligan in a metallic Prada

Did you have any favorite picks?

Till next time..............xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...