Friday, July 15, 2016

Foot Masks

So this is something new that I'm just hearing about, Foot Masks. I've heard about hand masks which I was a little shocked about it too, but I guess it makes sense. This have ingredients for dryness, aching or fatigue feet.

They are meant for a single-use and are going to nourish and relax your feet. It's like a mini foot massage minus the masseuse. I bought a couple just to try and some for my girlfriend, which she was the one that mentioned it to me.



Lavender Foot Mask: suppose to soothe aching feet and alleviate fatigue

Almond Foot Mask: nourish dry feet and softens rough edges 

You can find these at your local Sephora or Sephora.com 

Till next time...........................Xoxo


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...