Monday, July 11, 2016

Swimwear Season is here!

As we all know, Summer is definitely here and of course living in Cali, we definitely know summer has arrived, that's for sure. The first thing we think about is "We need to find that cute bikini" for all those BBQ Parties, beach outings or just laying in the pool with your friends, family or kids.

For me, I'm all about the the one piece. Don't get me wrong, I love a two-piece but I just don't feel comfortable enough to wear it just yet.

Well I've been on a hunt for a cute one piece and have searched around high and low.

Here are a couple cute pieces I found:

Forever 21 



Happy Summer!! 

Until next time..............................Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...