Thursday, April 6, 2017

Last night.....

Every night, I have my nighttime routine where I take off my makeup, cleanse my skin and prep my skin for the night by using my go-to skincare products. I try to use a mask every night for different types of concerns, well yesterday I decided to use a sheet mask. I had one in my skincare drawer and it happened to be a Sephora Pearl Face Mask. I placed it on my face and left it on for 15 minutes....... 

15 minutes later, I took it off and it was still a little wet. Rubbed the excess serum on my face and went to bed. 



Lately, my lips have been so dry and even around my lips, skin was peeling off. I woke up this morning with nothing on my lips, no dry areas and they felts so soft. I just wanted to tell you that it was this sheet mask that fixed all the dry area. I couldn't believe it. I used this mask because I wanted brightening not knowing it was going to hydrate my lips!! 

So in case you are looking for a hydrating mask for dry skin, this is the one!!!! I'm just amazed because I've been using lip butters and vaseline to hydrate my lips but that wasn't working and not knowing this sheet mask was going to fix the problem, and it did! 

Well hopefully this is useful to someone out there..... and this is not sponsored at all!! 

Until next time...Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...