Monday, April 24, 2017

Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer

I recently just purchased this concealer and decided to add it to my complexion routine this weekend! My makeup looked flawless, specially under my eye area. Sometimes, my concealer creases so I have to be careful of what type of formula I use. 


I decided to use the new Tarte Shape Tape contour concealer in the shade Medium. I applied my foundation as normal, but when it came to the concealer, I highlighted by applying it in the shape of an upside down triangle underneath my eye area. Then used my beauty blender to buff out the concealer and I noticed the other eye and the concealer was already setting in without me blending it. Right away, moved on to the other eye and blended like so. The formula is full coverage and it set pretty quickly. I still went ahead and used the Laura Mercier Translucent powder to set lightly. 


The concealer lasted all day and didn't' crease at all!! Overall, I was amazed at the results and had to share with you guys, because the hype is real. I really recommend using this concealer. Oh... and before I forget, you can only get this concealer at Ulta. It's exclusive to them only. 

Until next time............Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...