Monday, April 17, 2017

#OOTD: Easter Sunday Edition ft. my daughters

I love getting dressed up and what better day to get all dolled up for than for Easter Sunday. We had a great day yesterday, spent it with family. We had a nice BBQ and a little egg hunt for the kids. 

I was so busy enjoying every minute of it that I didn't take any good pictures throughout the day but I will share the outfits of what my daughters and I wore. 


Dress and Sandals: Forever21 Kids

Dress: Target 
Sandals: Amazon 

Jumper: Forever21
Booties: Dolce Vita
Necklace: Bauble Bar 

Hope you guys had a nice Easter Sunday!! 

Until next time...............Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...