Thursday, June 8, 2017

American Rebel.

So lately, I've been into distressed t-shirts. I actually was super excited when I came across this t-shirt at Buffalo Exchange. I had seen this shirt on the rack and kept going back and forth whether I should buy it or not. I decided to just go for it and purchase it, the price was good and the quality was pretty good too. Just a tip, when buying at a second hand store you really have to inspect the clothes and make sure that it's not so worn out and also, make sure you wash it before using it. Basically, my entire outfit was actually all from Buffalo Exchange, minus the heels. 

Not to shabby, right?! 
                      



Hope you like the pictures of my weekend #OOTD. Wore this outfit out to dinner with  my besties, and of course, I was the only one not wearing a dress. I went casual but grungy in a sense. Didn't mind it but definitely felt out of place. 

Until next time...... Xoxo             

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...