Friday, June 2, 2017

Ensenada Bound!

Last weekend the family and I decided to head out to Mexico to explore for a day. We headed out to Ensenada, Mexico. It was a long road trip but well worth it. For us, it's about making memories with the kids and traditions that they will pass on to their kids. 



It was a short day trip but we made sure we enjoyed every minute of it. We ate seafood, walked around their pier, did a boat tour, and walked around the city even more. 







The kids enjoyed it so much... can't wait to go back and really stay there longer than one day. 


Hope you enjoy the pictures! 

Until next time............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...