Tuesday, June 20, 2017

L'Oreal Triple Power Voxbox

Once again, I have been sent another voxbox from +Influenster  and I couldn't have been more excited. This time around I received a skincare product from L'Oreal Paris, a moisturizer. 


The challenge is to use it for 14 days and review the product. I'm excited to finish this challenge and let you guys know my honest opinion. I'm on my fifth day of using this moisturizer and my skin feels different for sure. I've seen a tad bit results but given it more time. The first couple days my skin reacted to it and had one or two breakouts but that's normal. Your skin is seeing a change and it's adapting to the new product, so don't worry. 


I will keep all you posted on this challenge, thank you +Influenster for letting me be part of this. Can't wait! 

Until next time............ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...