Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Birthday Drinks!

Always fun when you get together with family and friends to celebrate a birthday. This weekend, we celebrated one of my closest friend's  birthday. We went out for drinks and it was so much fun! 

My #OOTD
Top: H&M
Jeans: Cello Jeans
Heals: Black Suede Pumps from G-Stage 


The restaurant we went to was Tempo Urban Kitchen in Brea, CA. This place has a really good drink menu and their food is pretty amazing as well. The ambiance is loud, fun and definitely enjoyable . Everyone seemed like they were having fun. I didn't have a chance to take a picture of my food but I had their Salmon and it was so delicious. My husband had their lamb lollipops and were good as well, but I think my plate was better.  They are known for their micheladas, this is a spanish version of a Bloody Mary but in my case, better! I had their "Best Michelada". 


Seriously, if you live or know of the Orange County Area, google, Tempo Urban Kitchen and try it out if you have a chance. You won't be disappointed. 


With the birthday girl and my husband. 

Until next time.... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...