Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mask On

Some of you might already know but I love me a good night mask. My daily night routine is to cleanse, moisturize and mask on. I try to use a mask every night, normally a mask for a different skin concern, but not all the time. I'm a mommy of three and time is of the essence so applying a quick mask that doesn't take too much of my time is perfect! 


My main skin care concerns are oily skin, reducing the appearance of pores and fine lines and wrinkles. Here are my top three masks that I definitely can't go wrong with:

Why everyone is bananas about this one-step blackhead treatment


GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment
This mask is perfect for someone that is trying to reduce the appearance of pores, oiliness, acne, and blemishes. You apply a layer and leave in for 15-20 minutes and take off with warm water. I don't use this every night, normally twice a week would be good.






Tata Harper Clarifying Mask 
This mask is for blemish prone skin to get your skin back to looking healthier, balanced and clear. You apply a thick layer and leave for 15-20 minutes. They rinse off with warm water. You can use this mask once or twice a week.

Shop Tata Harper’s Clarifying Mask at Sephora. This complexion clearing treatment features an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals.


Sephora Collection Green Tea Sheet Mask
A sheet mask for that nights that don't want to deal with applying or just want a quick fix. You apply the sheet mask for 15 minutes while doing mommy duties (putting kids to bed, reading them a book, or whatever the case may be.) Remove mask and leave the excess product on your skin to penetrate overnight.
Made with green tea extract, Sephora Collection Green Tea Mask is great if you want to mattify, purify, and soothe your skin. It works to absorb excess serum and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/185370/12_excellent_sheet_masks_for

Remember, this is what works for me and what I like doing. Always, do what works best for you, this is me just sharing my routine and some of my favorite products. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...